This is my not-so-top secret granola recipe, seeing as though I’ve been sharing this recipe with everyone lately. It’s the best feeling to wake up on a Sunday morning and bake this up really quick. Then, climb back in bed with a bowl full and a cup of coffee in my hand. There is almost no better fall-kind-of feeling than that.
Since it’s been getting colder and colder with each passing week, fall weather is definitely here. Which makes this a perfect option to make ahead of time and store it to enjoy throughout the whole week. I love pouring a bit of almond milk over the top so that the spices and flavors seep into the milk. As all of my recipes, this is a very easy and quick recipe that you can whip up in 20 minutes.
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/3 cup orange flavored dried cranberries or normal dried cranberries if you can’t find those
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 400°.
- Add the almond butter and the maple syrup to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for about one minute. Keep an eye on it so you don’t scorch the maple syrup. Mix together until smooth.
- Add the oats, pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries to a mixing bowl and mix. Pour the melted maple syrup and almond butter mixture over the top and stir until combined.
- Add in the spices and mix all together until combined. Then, spread it out over the parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Put the baking sheet into the oven for about 10-15 minutes, mixing halfway through.
- Once cooked, let cool then serve.